Educators with Contemplative Practices
Educators with Contemplative Practices (Ew/CP) is an informal group that has come together to help organize a network of educators who have or are developing a personal contemplative practice. The purposes of forming the network are:
- To identify educators with long standing contemplative practices and to bring them together to share, learn and become more intentional about how they bring their personal practice to their teaching practice in ways that respect the constitutional separation of “church and state” in public schools.
- To connect local educators with the larger national and international mindfulness and/or yoga in schools movements.
- To provide support and a community of practice for alumni of SMART in Education, CARE and other contemplative education programs.
- To provide a secular support network for any educator working with mindfulness practices or programs in the classroom.
- There were no results found.