Equity Based Leadership Institute (EBLI) is a year-long professional learning program for urban school leadership teams committed to championing equity, social justice, and academic achievement in their school communities.
This highly experiential program is based on research and best professional practices to support school community teams to:
- Cultivate increased cultural responsiveness to intersecting differences including race, class, sex, gender and sexual orientation
- Deepen understanding of the complexity of change processes and the leadership strategies that support transformation
- Strengthen communication and relationships within teams through deep listening, clear speaking, and greater understanding of the core elements of trust
- Enhance personal presence through mindfulness practices, social emotional skills and self-care
- Create and implement sustainable action plans reflecting school community priorities
PassageWorks is looking to build a collaborative cohort of four or five school teams that have:
Thanks to generous grants from Transforming Safety Colorado/The Denver Foundation and Angell Foundation, PassageWorks is offering substantial scholarships to school teams.
For more information contact Rona Wilensky at email@example.com