The Capacity Building Fund addresses the urgent need for program development and expansion of faculty and core staff at PassageWorks to meet the needs of an increasing number of schools in Colorado, California and across the U.S. Our goal is to raise $270,000 by January 2018. To date, we have successfully raised $145,000 towards that goal.
By contributing to this fund, you will support:
- Continued implementation of our Whole School Transformative Learning model, which increases our collective impact and establishes long-term change in schools and communities as well as provide the resources to write, publish and promote the model nationally
- Organizational sustainability, with product and service related revenue exceeding operating expenses by 2018
- Collective impact strategies which support a growing national movement to transform- rather than reform – education in America
- A more fully embodied culturally responsive approach in all of our actions as an organization
- SMART in Education™ mindfulness programs for teachers, both in English and in Spanish, and the integration of mindfulness principles and practices into all our work with schools