Never has it been more challenging to be a school leader.
According to the most recent (2013) Met Life Survey:
- 75% of principals feel the job has become too complex
- 69% say the job responsibilities are very different from just five years ago
- 48% report being under great stress
- Job satisfaction declined 9 percentage points in just 4 years – 2009 to 2013
Join current PassageWorks Institute staff and former principals, for a weekend retreat to explore mindfulness and the benefits it can bring to your personal and professional life.
”Necessary. Insightful. Amazing.” ~ Participant in Winter Retreat
Our time together will:
- Introduce you to the principles and practices of mindfulness.
- Lay the foundation for building the relational trust with your staff that leads to improved learning and achievement for all students.
- Make connections between mindfulness and equity work.
- Support you in reconnecting to the values and purposes that motivated you to become a school leader.
- Engage you in dialogues with like-minded colleagues and strengthen your networks of support.
- Allow you to disconnect from digital tools and reconnect to self, purpose, nature and the power of community.
Join us and restore your passion and energy for school leadership (and maybe even your sense of humor!).