Engaged Teaching Tips
- Respectful Boundaries: Creating Balance at the Beginning of the School Year
- Engaging the Self Observer to Unwind Implicit Bias
- Being Present in Times of Fear and Worry
- Cultivating an Open Heart
- The Five Dimensions of Engaged Teaching: A “Compass” for Our Times
- Practicing Gratitude in a Time of Overwhelm
See list of upcoming courses below.
For SMART in Education Course Calendar, click here.
September 17 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Louisville Elementary School
September 25 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
October 5 @ 5:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Culturally Responsive Leadership Program – Open to the Public and Denver Cohort, October 25-27, 2018
October 25 @ 4:00 pm - 7:30 pm